It’s Not Training. It’s Learning…By Practice.
Dual Certification: The 3602 Leader / Qualified Group Coach
This class meets via conference call on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:00-9:00PM (central) for 15 weeks.
Contact us for information on the next class.
Uniquely Designed for Maximum Learning
• QGC / 3602 is a 60-hour Practicum architected for practical experience and application, setting it apart from an “attend-and-put-on-a-shelf” workshop, “run-of-the-mill” classroom training, or “stagnant” conferences.
• This layer-by-layer approach accelerates learning with easily digestible “learn-and-use” bites, and not simply the dissemination of information and/or theory.
• Ideal class size is 5-9 participants to enable maximum interaction and skills practice.
• It is planned as a “low-tech” interface with the intent of minimizing distractions that subconsciously hinder listening and learning, and sharpening dormant mental acuity.
• 30 two-hour sessions are held virtually via conference call, providing ease and flexibility for participation.
• The pace of two sessions per week over 15 weeks is ideal for maintaining momentum.
• QGC / 3602 is designed out of the experience of a 20+ year career immersed in all levels of leadership, business strategy, human resources, leadership development and coaching.
• QGC / 3602 brings science, psychology, and spiritual principles full circle.
Aggressive Learning Objectives
• Diversity: Recognizing the benefits and maximizing the power in uniqueness and differences.
• Emotional Intelligence: Practicing movement from self-awareness, to emotional management, to emotional connection for personal and leadership effectiveness.
• Brain Science: Minimize blind spots and increase mental mastery by understanding mindset, recognizing personal brain activity, and overcoming the “games” the brain plays.
• Coaching Skills: Acquiring basic coaching skills for leadership effectiveness.
• Personal Mission and Vision: Gaining clarity on personal purpose, as well as understanding the Mission and Vision process.
• Group and Team Facilitation: Understanding group dynamics, stages of development, and practicing skills for effectively communicating and guiding groups and/or teams.
Cost includes: (Payment plans are available. Contact us.)
303-page Participant Manual
Path Elements Profile (PEP)
EI360 Feedback Survey
Additional Reading Materials:
Taming Your Gremlin
The Outward Mindset
Leadership and Self-Deception
The Anatomy of Peace
Certification as a 3602 Leader and Qualification as a Group Coach (upon successful completion)